How it works:
Deerfield Pawn provides a quick and convenient collateralized loan service to all customers, old and new!
- Bring in your items to be evaluated.
- A GIA Graduate Gemologist & Applied Jewelry Professional will inspect your items and place a value on them.
- You'll sign off on paperwork that states you are the owner of the pledged merchandise, as well as provide a thumbprint.
- Get paid in cash!
- Come in any time within 30 days to redeem your merchandise, or pay the monthly charge to extend your loan another 30 days.
Jewelry loans are protected by bank vault security.
Items we take:
- Gold, Platinum & Designer Jewelry
- Vintage, Antique & Modern Jewelry
- Diamond, Gemstone & Semi-Precious Gemstone Jewelry
- Scrap Gold & Unwanted Jewelry
- Rolex, Breitling, Patek Philippe, Cartier, Jaeger-LeCoultre, TAG Heuer, Audemars Piguet, Omega & more
- Vintage Watches & Pocket Watches
- GIA Certified Diamonds
- Loose, Uncertified Diamonds
- Diamond Melee
- Fine Rubies, Sapphires, Emeralds, Jade, Opal, Pearls, Aquamarine, & more
- Akoya, Tahitian, South Sea & Baroque Pearls
- Numismatic Coins
- Gold & Silver Bullion Coins
- Precious Metals
- Gold, Silver & Platinum Bars or Rounds
- Sterling Silver
- Silverware, Flatware, Hollowware
- Vintage & Fine Wine Collections
- LED TVs 60" and Larger
- Apple Laptops
- iPhones (AT&T Only)
- Modern PC Laptops
- Depending on what you bring in, the process usually takes 5 to 10 minutes (can take longer if you have many items).
- You'll need to provide a valid, government-issued photo ID. A state-issued driver's license or ID card, Passport or Military ID will be accepted.
- You'll be required to sign off on paperwork stating that you're the owner of the pledged merchandise.